Game of Thrones season 7
After a long time, the Game of Thrones season 7 is coming back in a few months of time. Although it won’t be on air until the last week of July 2017, it has already left out a deep freeze among the White Walker fans with the over hype that has been created particularly for this character. The excitement for the Game of Thrones remains the same as this TV series has been consistent for many years.
The upcoming season of Game of Thrones will have seven episodes in total and is rumored to be aired by July 16. This confirms the fact that the longest night of winter is not so far and the upcoming summer will be shorter like never before.
As the winter is said to be arriving, the executive producer of Game of Thrones, named David Benioff has felt that the plot of this upcoming season would be way better when compared to the last seasons. Casey Bloys being the president of HBO, has stated in a latest interview that instead of airing the show as a traditional spring debut, they have made it as a move to launch the season on summer, which might rather be helpful for the shooting to commence at the same time.
It’s high time to rally with the banners, as the latest trailer of Game of Thrones season 7 has been released officially all over the social media platforms. This trailer is actually a small promotional teaser and yet not the actual footage one can witness in the upcoming season. This promotional material has made way for a fine start for the season 7.
“The Walk” promo highly showcases the major players from Westeros, who have indeed been the proverbial crown on their own head. Daenerys Targaryen is suspected to be at the throne room within the Dragonstone limits. The Dragonstone was one among the storm-tormented island which Stannis Baratheon had languished away for many years until his own brother died. It’s the same location where Dany’s mother fled away on a breezy and stormy night while giving birth to her baby.
All the three looks are very much ready to continue with the game. Albeit Jon’s game covers more about preserving the North section rather than taking down the Iron Throne. Speaking about the North, there is one unexpected fourth party which will make a cameo at the end of the promotional teaser.
The new face
Game of Thrones have always been featuring new faces in every season of their TV series. In the upcoming season 7, the notable addition to the star casting is none other than Jim Broadbent, who is said to be playing the maester of Citadel at the Old town. This is the same place where the Lord Samwell Tarly is said to be studying surrounded by some endless array of books.
Four master directors
The new season 7 will have four different directors featuring the Game of Thrones in their own visual way. Jeremy Podeswa, Alan Taylor, Mark Mylod and the newcomer Matt Shankman are the names whom the audience are about to witness after each episode. The newcomer Shankman is known for directing nearly 39 episodes of the famous “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”. Alan Taylor is the master behind directing all the six GOT episodes, which includes Ned Stark’s final outing termed as ‘Baelor’. Mark Mylod is a four time director for the show and this British took charge in the episode named as ‘The Broken Man.
Will it be listed for the Emmy Awards?
As the new season shall not be airing until mid of July, the Game of Thrones season 7 loses its credibility to enter into the Emmy awards. This is the first time such a situation is about to happen to this TV series as they have already won nearly 12 awards in the last year Emmys ceremony.
While building up the hype for the official premiere, the HBO, which is one among the premium cable network has confirmed that all the promotional materials will be aired by April. The more the teaser and trailer, the more the audience can discuss about the upcoming story in season 7.
What might happen in the last episodes of season 6?
The season six climax had Jon Snow appointed as the King of the North and his own brother Bran the he was not Ned Stark’s bastard. Dany finally set the sail off to Westeros. The dragons might be bigger than ever in the upcoming season and it might roughly be the size of two jumbo jets.
Daenerys and her fellow ginormous pets shall be hurtling with a confrontation with Cersei, which will play a major role in the final episodes of season 7. Fans are highly speculating a clash between the Mountain and his own brother the Hound.
Game of Thrones – will it turn into a feature film?
George RR Martin said in a latest interview, that there is no lack of content when it comes to Game of Thrones. He also stated that there are more than eight million stories to happen at Westeros and at other places as well. If indeed HBO is much interested to hear them, then there will be a feature film with a prequel and sequel. But then when it comes to a feature film, the same star cast will never be used. The fans must not expect Emilia Clarke or Kit Harington to feature, if at all the TV series turns into a full length feature film. The official budget of a feature film might cross over $100 million dollars as George RR Martin needs to make them real big, than the TV series. As of now HBO is highly satisfied with the response they have for the TV series and rumors say they might continue working on the TV episodes rather than investing upon it as a feature film. They never want to disappoint the true fans of GoT in any ways.
GOT Seven Cast:-
- Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Ser Jaime Lannister
- Lena Headey as Queen Cersei Lannister
- Kit Harington as King Jon Snow
- Emilia Clarke as Queen Daenerys Targaryen
- Liam Cunningham as Ser Davos Seaworth
- Sophie Turner as Princess Sansa Stark
- Aidan Gillen as Lord Petyr Baelish
- Carice van Houten as Lady Melisandre
- Indira Varma as Ellaria Sand
- Maisie Williams as Princess Arya Stark
- Nathalie Emmanuel as Missandei
- Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane
- Alfie Allen as Theon Greyjoy
- Isaac Hempstead-Wright as Prince Bran Stark
- Gwendoline Christie as Brienne of Tarth
- Conleth Hill as Varys
- John Bradley as Samwell Tarly
- Hannah Murray as Gilly
- Kristofer Hivju as Tormund Giantsbane
- Jerome Flynn as Bronn
- Joe Dempsie as Gendry
- Iain Glen as Ser Jorah Mormont
Confirmed returning guest starring cast
- Diana Rigg as Lady Olenna Tyrell
- Pilou Asbæk as King Euron Greyjoy
- Gemma Whelan as Yara Greyjoy
- Anton Lesser as Qyburn
- Jacob Anderson as Grey Worm
- Tobias Menzies as Edmure Tully
- Daniel Portman as Podrick Payne
- Ben Crompton as Eddison Tollett
- Ellie Kendrick as Meera Reed
- Richard Dormer as Lord Beric Dondarrion
- Paul Kaye as Thoros of Myr
- David Bradley as Walder Frey
- James Faulkner as Lord Randyll Tarly
- Rupert Vansittart as Lord Yohn Royce
- Rosabell Laurenti Sellers as Tyene Sand
- Jessica Henwick as Nymeria Sand
- Joseph Mawle as Benjen Stark]
- Tim McInnerny as Lord Robett Glover
- Bella Ramsey as Lady Lyanna Mormont
- Mark Gatiss as Tycho Nestoris
- Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson as Ser Gregor Clegane
- Staz Nair as Qhono
- Richard Rycroft as Maester Wolkan
- Annette Hannah as Frances
- Josephine Gillan as Marei
- Tom Hopper replaces Freddie Stroma as Dickon Tarly
New guest starring cast
- Jim Broadbent as Archmaester Marwyn
- Megan Parkinson as Alys Karstark
- Joseph Quinn as Koner
- Paul Ward as TBA
- Philip O’Sullivan as Citadel Maester
- Brendan Morrissey as Lord Frey
- Rory Dignam as TBA
- Conor McGregor as a pirate on the Silence
- Brendan Cowell as Harrag
- Ben Fox as TBA
- Ed Sheeran as TBA
Reported new characters
- A 10-year-old Northern boy
- A general
- A venerable priest
- A tough-looking warrior
- A city guard
- A merchant
- A lovely courtesan
- A young lord
- A lieutenant
- A fierce warrior
- Archmaester Ebrose
More Info Click Here